Support your local economy and community by purchasing one of our NEW Access Local produce hampers.
Our £20 Access Local hamper contains*:
- Bread (organic) (Breadshare Community Bakery)
- Milk (Bonaly Farm Dairy, Loanhead)
- Eggs (Hillwood Farm, Biggar)
- Oatcakes (Stockans)
- Soft cheese, reduced fat (Yester Farm Dairies, Gifford)
- Organic Potatoes, carrots, beetroot, kale and cabbage (savoy/red/ or white) (Chapel Farm, North Berwick)
- Tea & Coffee (Edinburgh Tea and Coffee Company)
- Chocolate (Chocolate Tree, Knowes Farm, East Lothian)
By buying local, the food you purchase has a much shorter farm to fork journey. This can often mean that fruits and vegetables are fresher, higher in nutrients and have much less packaging and transportation requirements which is much better for our environment.
*Contents may vary